I recently started seeing the Book VIP promotions pop up on facebook at some pretty unbelievable prices and I wanted to see what all of the buzz (good and bad) was about. So, I started looking into the promotions a little deeper and this is what I found.
Take for example the current special that I recently posted about – Spend 4 days and 3 Nights in a luxury studio with a kitchenette At The Beautiful Westgate Town Center In Orlando, With A $100 Dining Voucher Included, 2 waterpark passes, enjoy 14 pools and mini gold For Only $99! Best of all – you are 1 mile away from Disney World!
A pretty unbelieve deal, right? I mean these savings could potentially keep your Disney World trip in a budget friendly range, which is just what we are looking for. But there has to be fine print – who gets a hotel room one mile away from Disney World for $33 a night? No one! Well….maybe you can?
I started to read the fine print – yes there is fine print – or “the catch” – there always is one with an unbelievable deal – as some would say – too good to be true. But to the budget friendly travel, these “catches” might just save you some major money, and who knows you may just purchase that time-share you never knew you needed.
So here it goes – with this awesome deal at The Westgate we have the following make or break terms and conditions:
• Besides meeting the qualifications and attending the 90-minute resort preview, there are no other obligations. Primary Travelers must meet the Resort`s Qualifications below:
- Group Travel: The resort is offering this first-time visitor promotion and will honor only one package per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates.
• Credit Card – you must have one – no exceptions.
• Presentation – Attendance to a 90-minute resort preview at Westgate Lakes is required.
You are not eligible if you have previously attended a presentation at Westgate Lakes. It is alos noted that you must tour with spouse/fiance/significant other/life partner if married/engaged/cohabitating.
• Age – for this special you must be between the ages of 30 to 65 if single and 28 to 68 if married.
• Income – you must have a Minimum $50,000 USD Annual Income if married, and $75,000 if single.
• Must not be in the process of bankruptcy. Must be employed full time – part time employment does not qualify, however, retirees that meet other qualifications are accepted.
There are of course a few more terms and conditions as I wanted to touch base on the biggies that really stood out to me.
In a nutshell – you have to meet the resorts eligibility criteria to take a “preview of the resort” – also known as a time-share presentation, in order to book your reservation and get the promotional rate. They want to know that you are essentially pre-qualified for their resort opportunities.
So……is it worth it?? Yes and no. Yes, if for one you are the budget minded individual, such as myself, whom is willing to spare a few hours to save a few hundred dollars on an awesome vacation. No – if what I just said turned your stomach, or caused you to flinch in anyway. That’s the great thing about booking travel, it is totally up to you. While reading reviews, I came across a lot of positive and negatives. The number 1 reason for the negative reviews is that the fine print was missed.
SO please…if you are booking…always read the fine print.
If you are open to taking a preview of a resort for a pretty awesome savings – take a look here at Bookvip’s current specials. BookVIP’s Weekly Deals
If sitting in a presentation is not your cup of tea – contact us and we will gladly assist with your travel needs.
I recently started seeing the Book VIP promotions pop up on facebook at some prettyRead More
Newchic did not begin until 2015. The company focuses on affordable, yet high quality piecesRead More