Red Pocket Review
- Nationwide coverage
- No contracts
- Latest selection of phones
- Account dashboard needs work
Providing prepaid cell phone plans since 2006, this low-cost carrier can help you cut your monthly phone bill by half.
There’s a wide selection of prepaid phone plans to choose from, making this a great carrier even for a data-hungry user.
Check out our full Red Pocket review below. We’ve answered your questions on pricing, coverage, and everything else you need to know about this MVNO.Table of Contents
- Red Pocket plans & pricing
- Red Pocket coverage
- Red Pocket features
- Red Pocket phone deals
- Red Pocket customer service
Switch & Save $600/yr – Calculate Your Savings
Red Pocket plans & pricing
Red Pocket offers prepaid plans – meaning no contract, credit check, or activation fees.
The most important thing to remember is that you aren’t sacrificing call quality or speed for those lower rates. You’re getting service on the same lightning fast, reliable 4G LTE speed networks you’ve always used.
That means you can continue doing your favorite things like streaming video and music, gaming, and surfing the web, without worrying about interruptions.
Think you need an unlimited plan? It may be overkill. The average smartphone user goes through just over 3-5GB of data in a month. If you’re not sure, use our data usage calculator to figure out the right amount for you.
AT&T vs Red Pocket Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|CARRIER||NETWORK COVERAGE||4G LTE DATA||PRICE||ANNUAL COST|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Red Pocket||AT&T 4G LTE||10GB||$30/mo||$360/yr|
|*Don’t waste money on unlimited data – Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Red Pocket benefits
- Same quality coverage: powered by the big US networks, low-cost carriers provide you with the same quality coverage you can rely on.
- Lower prices: a low-cost carrier plan typically costs between $10-$45 a month. With a traditional cell phone plan it’s more like $80 a month.
- Simple switching process: you’ll be up and running with your new plan within a few days. You can even keep your phone number.
- Customize your plan: low-cost carriers are super flexible. Most plans come with unlimited talk and text but you can choose the data to suit your needs. You can also adjust your plan as often as you like.
- No commitment: there are no contracts with low-cost carriers. You can switch at any time to find a better deal if your needs change.
- Buy online: You can choose and buy your plan quickly and easily online. In fact, many of them are online-based only.
Red Pocket coverage
Red Pocket coverage is, in our opinion, the best thing about this MVNO.
Is my phone compatible with Red Pocket?
You get the choice of any major network, which means most GSM and CDMA phones are compatible. You’ll be able to check phone compatibility on their site before signing up.
Where can I buy a Red Pocket SIM card?
You can order a Red Pocket SIM card kit from their website. They ship their SIM cards free of charge and arrive within 2-5 business days.
Bring your own phone is a great way to save more money. With hassle-free switching, you can also keep your current phone number.
You’ll find a low-cost plan whether you’re looking for no data or unlimited data and the best news is, there’s no contract. If your needs change, so can your plan.
Improv Traffic School Review
Improv Traffic School is a very unique online traffic school course and has been approved inRead More